Principal Investigator:Zmeureanu, Radu Licenced Year(s):
The analysis will be done on a data set that covers at least the time interval from October 2014 to November 2015. The following steps are proposed:
1. Pre-process of data: data quality, identification of outliers, missing data, faulty sensors.
2. Development of a working good data file.
3. Identification of the pattern of energy use such as the hourly, daily and monthly profiles.
Principal Investigator:Keyte, Lawrence Licenced Year(s):
This research project is designed to answer the following key research questions:
1) How can northern communities succeed in achieving greater energy resilience?
2) What factors influence (facilitate or challenge) northern communities moving forward with sustainable energy initiatives?
3) How might these facilitating factors be most effectively applied to other northern communities?
Principal Investigator:Hop, Haakon Licenced Year(s):
The Researcher and his assistant will collect Arctic cod. Samples of these will be taken and studied to investigate the feeding ecology of Arctic cod and the energy flow through Arctic cod from zooplankon to marine mammals and sea birds....