Principal Investigator:MacLeod, Martha Licenced Year(s):
Objectives of this research project are to:
1. Describe and compare the roles and functions of nurses practicing in various work environments and with differing scopes of practice to determine how roles are enacted in rural/remote communities.
2. Describe the engagement of nurses with primary health care in rural/remote communities.
3. Examine what contributes to the recruitment of nurses to ...
Principal Investigator:Smith, Glenn Licenced Year(s):
The objectives of this research project are to;
• Increase installed human capital
• Improve personnel recruitment practices
• Provide improved retention strategies
• Better match shareholders expectations on cost effective, safe and reliable operations
Individual interviews will be conducted with middle and senior managers, the Director of Human Resources, and Human Resource department s...
Principal Investigator:Enge, Audrey S. Licenced Year(s):
The aim of this Master of Business Administration study is to ascertain the challenges or barriers that prevent the increase in Aboriginal employment recruitment and retention within Northwestel Inc. and other organizations with similar employment equity programs. A main objective of this research project is to develop an Aboriginal Recruitment and Retention Strategy for Northwestel Inc. Specifica...
Principal Investigator:Greene, David F Licenced Year(s):
The purpose of this project is to identify the factors that promote or retard forest regrowth after seismic line cutting. Little was known about tree regeneration on seismic lines until the 2001-2003 study by Seccombe-Hett and Walker-Larsen, which showed that older lines were well-stocked but that the delay in coloniziation might be caused by dramatic subsidence and resulting water-logging.
Principal Investigator:Harris, Ronald W. Licenced Year(s):
Nurses presently employed in the various health delivery settings across the NWT will be surveyed to identify the factors contributing to longer tenure. Data will be collected and analyzed in order to assess trends and models for recruitment screening and nurse hiring practices will be developed....